NOAH’S Event Venues
Reservation/Term. NOAH’S Event Venue is a Utah Corporation. You must be twenty one (21) years of age or older to make a reservation. The services offered by NOAHS are not available to minors unsupervised by an adult.
Use of the Venue. You, your Permitted Invitees, and your vendors will have access to your NOAH’S Event Venue starting at the beginning of your rented time block (and no earlier). At the end of your rented time block, your Permitted Invitees shall have exited the venue, and your event must be complete. You and your vendors shall have completed take down and departed the NOAH’S Event Venue within 1 hour of your allotted time block. Additional time in the venue required or requested in excess of your rented time block will incur additional fees billed at a rate of $200 per hour before midnight and $200 per hour after midnight.
Prohibited Activities. You acknowledge that neither you nor your Permitted Invitees are permitted to do any of the following while renting NOAH’S Event Venue. Under the circumstance that any of these prohibited activities are violated the appropriate fees will be charged to the customer.
- Conduct any acts that are criminal or tortious in nature
- Promote illegal behavior, or do anything to enable illegal acts to be performed
- Use tobacco of any kind (smoking, chewing and/or vaping) outside of the designated areas.
- This applies toMarijuana in states that the usage is legal.
- Possess and/or use firearms, explosives or fireworks of any kind, including, but not limited to, legal andillegal fireworks, firecrackers, or similar items, except as expressly permitted by NOAH’S.
- Possess and/or use confetti, Silly String (or like products), fog machines, or glitter of any kind.
- Use tape, tacks or staples on any walls, floors, doors, furniture or existing décor
- Engage in gambling of any kind
- Bring a pet onto the NOAH’S Event Venue, except for service animals (such as guide dogs)
- Move or rearrange fixtures, furnishings or other items of removable personal property in the NOAH’SEvent Venue without prior written permission at layout consultation
- Damage fixtures, furnishings, furniture, or other items in the NOAH’S Event Venue
- Use candles not properly contained in a vessel taller than the candle itself and built to catch all drippings
- The use of outside alcohol at any licensed NOAH’S Event Venue
Alcoholic Beverages. You acknowledge S&O as NOAH’S provider of all bar services, and further agree and acknowledge that the service and purchase of alcohol for all licensed buildings and all other bar items and services shall be exclusively through S&O and its Local Partners.
Payment Details. The total price and monthly payments vary depending on which payment term you select. The maximum length of the payment term is based on how far in advance you secure your date. To secure your reservation, an initial payment is required. The amount of the initial payment will vary depending on the total cost of the event.
- All reservations less than $2300 are required to pay in full.
- Should you elect a payment plan (autopay required), we do require payments each month and the remaining balances must be paid in full 30 days before the event date. Maximum payment term is 12 months for qualifying events.
- All initial payments are a minimum of the greater of 20% or $500.
- Should one of your auto payments decline there is a processing fee of $39.00. We do require that the balance due that month is paid before your next monthly payment otherwise your event is at risk to be cancelled.
- Corporate Clients please see Addendum A.You authorize NOAH’S to maintain an open account on your credit card and/or checking account (your “Open Account”).You hereby agree that NOAH’S may, in its sole discretion, charge your Open Account to compensate NOAHS for, among other things, (i) damages to the venue caused by you or your Permitted Invitees, and (ii) any unauthorized use of the venue by you or your Permitted Invitees including, but not limited to, use of the venue that is not consistent with the Intended Purpose for any reason.
Linen Policies. NOAH’S appreciates what a linen can do for an event and therefore, we have chosen to include a large variety of options for our clients. A cleaning fee of $6.99 per linen will be charged at the time of your layout consultation, after finalizing your linen order with a NOAH’S Event Coordinator. This small cleaning fee allows us to ensure we provide the highest quality linens and also ensure that you as the customer will not pay for damaged linens. You agree that Linen orders processed within 30 days of your event are subject to rush shipping and additional charges. Corporate events occurring between 7am and 5pm please see Addendum A.
Venue Cancellations and No Refund Policy. Circumstances requiring you to cancel your event will cause the following conditions to apply. All events canceled 6 months or more in advance will receive a credit toward holding another event at your chosen NOAH’S Event Venue equal to the amount paid by you toward your event (a “Venue Credit”). Any event cancelled within 6 months of the event will not be eligible to receive a Venue Credit, and any amounts paid by you toward your event will be forfeited. NOAH’S DOES NOT, under any circumstance, refund any amounts paid toward an event. Under no circumstances are customers able to downgrade their contracted reservation. Corporate events occurring between 7am and 5pm please see Addendum A.
Venue Credit. Your Venue Credit cannot be marketed or advertised for sale. Marketing or advertising your Venue Credit will result in immediate forfeiture. For eligible Venue Credits, the following rules apply:
- The Venue Credit must remain with you. You may transfer your Venue Credit to someone you know provided that said transferee enters into a new booking agreement.
- A Venue Credit is valid to use for up to 1 year from the original contracted event date.
- A Venue Credit is only valid at the original NOAH’S reserved and cannot be used across state lines.
Date Change. NOAH’S may allow for only ONE event date change, subject to the following conditions:
- You must contact us to move the date 6 or more months in advance. Once you are within 6 months you are unable to change the date.
- Changing your date does function like a cancellation where we cancel your first date and then use your venue credit to rebook you a new date. Therefore, if you choose to change your date you will no longer have a venue credit if you then choose to cancel your event again.
No Refund On Décor Items. NOAH’S Event Services (NES) has several décor items that can be added to a reservation such as specialty linens, backdrops, tent ceiling designs, and centerpieces. Once these items have been added they cannot be refunded but they can be reallocated to other services that NOAH’S provides.
Entire Agreement. You acknowledge that this Agreement, comprises the entire agreement between you and NOAHS, and that this Agreement supersedes all prior discussions regarding the subject matter herein. No modification to this shall be binding upon you or NOAH’S unless made in writing and signed by you and an authorized representative of NOAH’S.
Applies to Corporate Clients hosting meetings between the hours of 7 am to 5 pm Monday–Thursday
Payment Details. The total price and monthly payments vary depending on which payment term you select. The maximum length of the payment term is based on how far in advance you secure your date. To secure your reservation, an initial payment of 15% or $500 is required whichever is greater.
Linen Policies. There is a set amount of linens included depending on which room is rented:
- Conference room 10 linens
- Main hall 20 linens
- Whole Building 30 linens
Venue Cancellations and No Refund Policy. Circumstances requiring you to cancel your event will cause the following conditions to apply. All events canceled 30 days or more in advance will receive a credit toward holding another event at your chosen NOAH’S Event Venue equal to the amount paid by you toward your event (a “Venue Credit”). Any event cancelled within 30 days of the event will not be eligible to receive a Venue Credit, and any amounts paid by you toward your event will be forfeited. NOAH’S DOES NOT, under any circumstance, refund any amounts paid toward an event. Under no circumstances are customers able to downgrade their contracted reservation.