10 NOAH’S White Wedding Cakes We Love
Simple, clean, white cakes are all the rage this wedding season! If you’re looking for the perfect white wedding cake for your special day but are still stumped on the design, look no further! Here at NOAH’S, we see hundreds of wedding cakes every week from stylish and unique couples across the country. We’ve seen jaw-dropping white cakes in every style: traditional, Bohemian, country, glam, and more! Check out a few of our favorite white wedding cakes from past NOAH’S couples and get inspired!
1. This towering four-tier cake is decked out with unique and unexpected wildflowers like pansies and blue thistles, and it’s embellished with real gold leafing! (photographer credit: ginadrehersblog.com)
2. This clean cake features sharp lines and an endearing chalkboard-style tableau of the couple’s initials. Beautiful! (photographer credit: taylorcashphotography.com)
3. This cake may be small, but it isn’t lacking in style. We love the way the decorator used over-bloomed roses and white anemones to create a carefree and romantic vibe. We also love how the rustic mahogany stand adds contrast and warmth. (photographer credit: edandaileen.com)
4. This three-tier princess cake is the definition of glamorous! With real flowers, a layer of irresistible iced roses, and a gleaming gold stand, this cake is sure to be the center of attention. (photographer credit: ashleywallacephoto.com)
5. We adore the sweet handmade flair that this sky-high five-tier cake exhibits with playful icing lines and a smooching lovebird topper! (photographer credit: www.maryrosephotos.com)
6. This is the textured cake of our dreams! Swirling buttermilk icing and hundreds of gorgeous frosted roses? Um, yes please! (photographer credit: www.madisonkatlinphotography.com)
7. Now here’s a unique take on the white cake! The silver second tier and vibrant red roses add drama, and we love that this couple chose to show off their fabulous cake on NOAH’S unique floating cake table! (photographer credit: www.inhisimagephotography.com)
8. This charming cake is small, but it has a big personality. We love that the couple chose to celebrate their love with a playful Up-themed cake, complete with a bouquet of tiny balloons! (photographer credit: kailacales.com)
9. We love this bride’s choice of a bright bold color to offset the simplicity of the white frosting. Having a white wedding cake doesn’t mean you can’t show off your personality! (photographer credit: www.seancookweddings.com)
10. This classy vintage-inspired cake features ornate 1920’s-style swans and an antique stand with matching servers! This couple used their cake as an elegant and lovely way to incorporate “something old” into their classic wedding. (photographer credit: www.nathanieljensenphotos.com)
We love to see how couples spin the traditional, white, wedding cake to match their unique style and tastes! From classically vintage to playfully fun, these cakes are some of our favorites from NOAH’S past couples. We hope these lovely white wedding cakes have inspired you to create your own stunning and personal cake for your wedding day!